Senior Preclinical Statistician
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Preclinical Statistician. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
- Applying and further developing your statistical knowledge to collaborate with researchers in a variety of project teams.
- Problem-solving mindset and a perceptive approach.
- Working on multiple projects to provide support for programs, such as drug discovery, pre-clinical in-vivoor in vitro studies, assay and process development, quality control, and various 'omics platforms.
- Identify and deliver solutions for addressing key biological questions through statistics.
- Building relationships with stakeholders to demonstrate the value of statistics across AZ.
- Communicating statistical concepts and results to engage a diverse audience.
- Improving the underlying statistical capabilities and awareness of stakeholders.
- Contributing to and lead both local and global projects.
- Engaging with external collaborators via publications and presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in statistics, mathematics, data science or equivalent experience.
- Programming experience with R, Python, or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, especially when communicating statistical concepts to non-statisticians.
- Sound understanding of statistical methods and applications.
- A self-starter who works independently driving projects forward.
- Innovative in the identifying areas where you can have an impact, in the statistical solutions you propose and in how you engage with the stakeholders.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience in applying statistics to biological problems.
- Experience in exploring and optimising experimental design.
- General knowledge of the drug research and development process.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at 0203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Contract Senior Statistical Programmer at their office in Basel.
A job vacancy for a SAS Programmer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Statistical Programming at their office in Switzerland
A leading and trusted biometrics CRO is recruiting for a Statistics Manager at their London office.
A leading multinational Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Principal Programmers to work out of their UK offices.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Principal Statisticians to work out of their UK offices.
£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Senior Statisticians to work out of their UK offices.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Biostatistician, joining their team in Belgium.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer, joining their team in Belgium.