An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and organised Senior Pharmacist in Cheadle.
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counselling, drug utilization review.
- Create good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
- Ensures all required documentation is maintained, including exception reporting. Participates in continuous improvement process by providing input for procedural changes.
- Assures compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance and JCAHO standards, local state and federal regulations
- Other duties related to Pharmacy as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy
- An active pharmacy license in good standing is required for this full-time pharmacy position.
- Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.