Senior or HE Manager
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Senior or HE Manager to join their office in Maidenhead. This organisation specialises in developing new approaches to address contemporary health issues, from life-threatening illnesses to chronic conditions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company that co-designs health solutions around their innovative medicines for complex diseases which improve standards of care.
- Support the development of global HE deliverables, working in close collaboration with global colleagues and external vendors.
- Lead the UK adaptation of global HE deliverables as required.
- Accountable for the cost-effectiveness (CE) and budget impact elements of UK HTA submissions, working with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Lead engagement with external experts in health economics to obtain external input and validate health economic approach.
- Represent the company with a high degree of professionalism at NICE, SMC and AWMSG committees, and in meetings with NICE Evidence Review Groups.
- Core member of Commercialisation of Asset Teams (CoAT) as appropriate to the lifecycle of the product.
- Work with the CoAT and particularly Outcomes Research colleagues to identify and address evidence gaps relevant to demonstrating cost-effectiveness (CE).
Skills and Requirements:
- First degree in a relevant subject e.g. life sciences, economics, mathematics.
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics.
- Deep understanding of economic concepts relevant to UK HTA.
- Understanding of evidence synthesis techniques.
- Experience of developing and adapting CE models for UK HTA.
- Experience of developing CE and budget impact elements of UK HTA submissions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across matrix functions.
- Skilled in translating complex economic concepts into simple language.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.