This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Microbiologist where the role will be based in Reykjavik. This role mandates a comprehensive understanding of various microbiology methods.
- Responsible for all GMP compliance aspects of the labs, including but not limited to equipment, employees, documents, and general supplies.
- Liable for the safe and efficient running of the microbiology laboratory.
- Review and generate technical documentation
- Maintain regulatory readiness, participate actively in regulatory preparation and inspections
- Provide technical oversight
- Identify required document changes and implement promptly
- Collaborate with fellow Scientists within the team
Key Skills and Requirements
- M.Sc. in relevant scientific discipline
- 3+ years of experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Significant conceptual, analytical and problem solving
- Must be detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and in teams
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.