Senior Medical Writer
A leading medical publications company is seeking to recruit a Senior Medical Writer to their office in Tokyo. This organisation is a leading provider of drug information, medical educational content, marketing services, and integrated clinical knowledge bases and works with healthcare professionals, hospital institutions, and pharmaceutical companies across the Asia-Pacific region. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with a company with almost 50 years of experience in the medical communications field.
- Maintain a deep scientific understanding of clients' brand portfolios in order to proactively provide tailored and insightful advice on strategic MedComms solutions.
- Create and edit high quality content to meet client objectives whilst adhering to compliance and editorial quality standards.
- Maintain knowledge of key opinion leaders in key therapeutic areas so as to provide guidance and recommendations to clients.
- Lead and facilitate discussions amongst key opinion leaders during briefings, speaker reviews, ad boards, and manuscript development to ensure the successful delivery of events and other medical communications projects.
- Lead the delivery of the scientific and editorial components of onsite events.
- Together with fellow members of a key account team, participate/lead client meetings/teleconferences for project kick-off, delivery, and strategic planning.
- Contribute to and own scientific element of pitching process, proposals, and new idea generation.
- Proactively propose new ideas and solutions that contribute to business development and the growth of accounts.
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring of Medical Writers and other colleagues on scientific and therapy area knowledge, compliance, and editorial standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate degree in the sciences (PhD, MSc, BSc); healthcare science degree a plus (MD, PharmD, BSc in nursing or allied profession).
- At least 3 years of scientific/medical writing.
- Previous experience in a healthcare communications agency highly desired.
- Ability to distil complex scientific concepts into clear, concise messages.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking Japanese.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Choa at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Writer to their office in Shanghai.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A global technology company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting for an EMEA Medical Writer / Clinical Documentation MEDDEV position.