Senior Medical Scientific Liaison
An expanding biopharmaceutical company recently launched in Singapore is seeking a Senior Medical Scientific Liaison.
- Effectively communicate and educate KOLs on appropriate technical, disease state and product information and successfully respond to queries from healthcare providers regarding the use of products in oncology portfolio.
- Through high level of communication skills and territory-based activities, develop peer to peer scientific relationships with KOLs, health care professionals and decision makers
- Identify and engage KOLs and healthcare professionals across Singapore and other areas as required
- Communicate regularly with team members in headquarters in order to optimise resources and exceed customer expectations
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in pharmacy or a science-related discipline. PhD in a relevant scientific field is highly desirable
- At least 5 years of hospital/specialist pharmaceutical liaison experience ideally in oncology
- Working knowledge of the healthcare system and the ICH guidelines, and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv