Senior Medical Science Liaison
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Science Liaison for a pharmaceutical company located in Texas. Successful candidate will work throughout a product's lifecycle, help to ensure that products are utilized safely and effectively and serve as a scientific resource within the medical community.
- Maintain comprehensive, up-to-date scientific expertise of disease state, clinical information, product data, and the competitor landscape within the relevant therapeutic area(s).
- Identify and develop professional relationships with KOLs by engaging in ongoing and balanced scientific exchanges in disease areas of strategic importance.
- Present scientific product related data and disease awareness information in the hospital, institutional, and academic settings.
- Serve as liaison between healthcare professionals and the company for unsolicited Investigator Sponsored Research (ISRs) after inception by the investigator, approval for support by the company, and completion of the trial, with publication of the data.
- Provide disease state awareness, product information and pharmacoeconomic analyses as presentations or other forms of scientific exchange to managed care organizations, payers, and other formulary decision makers per unsolicited requests.
- Address unsolicited requests for medical information from healthcare professionals via written and verbal responses, with appropriate documentation.
- Support Company sponsored trials and other research initiatives including clinical trial site recruitment as needed.
- Support external healthcare professional Speaker Training and provide Advisory Board support as needed.
- Present information for initial and ongoing training of sales personnel pertaining to background disease state awareness, company product information and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.