Senior Medical Science Liaison France
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international pharmaceutical company as a Senior Medical Science Liaison with their French office. The organisation develops breakthrough medicines for patients across the fields of cancer, rare genetic diseases, and metabolic immuno-oncology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a globally present company that has developed multiple first-in-class investigational therapies. The position will be field based.
- Maintaining clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in relevant molecule and disease state areas.
- Collaborating with the medical director to develop and track opinion leader (OL) engagement plans - identifying, developing, and maintaining long-term collaborative relationships with OLs within assigned region.
- Participating in medical & scientific exchanges with the medical/scientific community including advisory boards.
- Responding to and documenting unsolicited requests for information on company molecules and clinical programs.
- Collaborating with clinical operations and clinical development to support the recruitment of potential clinical trials sites and to serve as a local company resource to clinical teams at trial sites participating in company studies.
- Facilitating company sponsored and investigator sponsored trials (ISTs).
- Providing medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from interactions with OLs and investigators.
- Representing the company at medical meetings through Medical Affairs' Scientific Booth coverage and other related activities.
- Adhering to corporate SOPs and ensure vigilant compliance with relevant legal and regulatory guidelines governing scientific interactions with physicians and healthcare professionals across all activities, including those related to clinical trials, scientific interactions with internal and external groups, and responses to unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information.
- Embracing and demonstrating the company culture of absolute integrity, focused execution, incisive leadership, collaborative spirit, and pursuit of excellence and innovation.
Skills and Requirements:
- An advanced clinical degree (e.g. PharmD, PhD, or MD - other doctoral degrees may be considered) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years previous MSL experience necessary with a minimum of 3 years of clinical/research/industry experience in oncology and rare diseases.
- Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays (e.g., OL meetings, internal company meetings, medical meetings and congresses, training). Travel can be up to 70% at times.
- Exhibits the highest level of scientific and clinical acumen with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Understanding of, and experience with, regulatory framework applicable to interactions with health care providers (HCPs), payers, advocacy, and other business partners.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Godden at +44 2038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.