Senior Manager Statistical Programming - UK or France 100% WFH
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK or France. The current open position is for a Senior Manager Statistical Programming.
- Contribute to operations meetings and acknowledge concerns that might influence statistical programming and data management.
- Collaborate with CRO statisticians, statistical programmers, and evaluate/QC their work/deliveries.
- Implement and handle various concurrent projects and deadlines with shifting priorities and resources within a fast-paced setting.
- You might need to manage and train junior Por contract programmers.
- Produce/QC of CDISC SDTM and ADaM files, SAS export files and Define.xml use for Electronic Submission from the data received in non-standard form from numerous sources.
- Accomplish full QC validation of in-house produced graphs/tables/figures.
- The ideal candidate will interact with statisticians, programmers and any other members of the clinical team, conduct any ad hoc analysis and produce outputs rendering to the needs.
- Evaluate and comment on CRFs, annotated CRFs, data management plan, data validation plan, edit check specifications and study connected documents.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 15% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.