Senior Manager, Pricing & Reimbursement (Haemophilia)
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit Senior Manager, Pricing & Reimbursement (Haemophilia) to their office in London. The company is known for their work in developing therapeutics that treat rare genetic diseases, some of which affect as few as 1000 people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business and support its commercial presence across Europe, along with other regions.
- Support P&R assessments for forecasting, business development, and pre-clinical assessments.
- Provide market access input into launch sequencing and timing plans.
- Lead pricing studies to understand product value.
- Liaise with and tactically support regional market access teams.
- Collaborate with Global Commercial Operations to support long range planning process.
- Conduct analyses to address price management issues.
- Track P&R information for marketed products and maintain up to date global reimbursement dashboards.
- Operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment.
- Present high-quality recommendations that will ultimately get presented to the Commercial Executive Team.
- Position requires up to 25% travel, including global travel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors, preferably in life sciences or business; MBA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of European pharmaceutical market access experience.
- Prior experience with pricing research.
- Knowledge of EU pricing & reimbursement processes.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- International experience preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.