Senior Manager (Packaging & Engineering)
Proclinical are partnering with a mid-sized pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in North Holland. The opening position currently available is for a Senior Manager (Packaging & Engineering).
- Serve as an SME, handling approval procedures and assist on multiple regulatory or quality queries for these specifications.
- The ideal candidate will assist and arrange package brand design development, proposal mock ups, commercial artworks, studio set-ups, TT projects, etc.
- Arrange with CMOs on feasibility tests and assist with validation when it comes to printing and packaging line set-ups.
- You will assume responsibility for printed codes specifications and print quality needs upkeep such as ISO grading, coding contrasts specs, etc.
- Accountable for guaranteeing that keylines are confirmed and available in the correct format and printing needs are set and concise.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science/engineering field or similar.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of packaging technology and engineering.
- Familiarity working in a packaging and engineering setting for the commercial products, ideally in a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Acquaintance with guiding projects/project management, ideally technology transfers.
- Prior involvement with regulatory needs and artworks would be advantageous.
- Capable of working and conversing with others both internally and externally.
- Project management experience within a matrix setting.
- Familiarity within packaging specification and traceability of pharmaceutical products.
- Able to challenge the status quo with a view to continuous improvements.
- A results-oriented individual with high energy and motivation to accomplish the final goals/outcomes.
- Works well independently with the ability to prioritise work to accomplish outcomes under minimal instruction.
- Writing and computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.