Senior Manager Medical Affairs
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Affairs Manager with a global pharmaceutical company located in Morristown, NJ. As the Senior Manager, you must have demonstratable experience leading review of marketing materials for pharmaceutical or medical device products to support the client's novel applications of development plan strategies and tactics.
- Create medical information materials to support the launch of digital therapeutics products
- Deliver high-quality, balanced and timely written or verbal medical information upon escalation from healthcare professionals and consumers for all commercially available assets
- Maintain medical information assets to ensure necessary assets are available for internal and external customers
- Serve as Medical Reviewer in promotional review committees for prescription medication and/or digital therapeutic assets
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Market Access teams to bring the medical perspective to commercial strategies and tactics
- Perform literature searches to remain up-to-date on the latest scientific and clinical data in the relevant therapeutic areas, and communicate with key internal stakeholders
- Deliver market intelligence insights, guidance, and recommendations to key stakeholders, including Orexo Leadership, Medical Affairs, and Commercial colleagues to ensure competitive threats are proactively addressed and opportunities are optimized
- As applicable, supports various operational initiatives including development and maintenance of SOPs, product training modules, database/system enhancements, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Medical Affairs.
- Advanced scientific degree (PharmD, PhD, MD) required.
- Understands and effectively applies and complies with appropriate ethical, legal, and regulatory standards, including those for product advertising/promotion and responding to unsolicited information requests, on/off label inquiries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in literature searching skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstratable experience in Medical Information or Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry or medical device.
- Training or past experience in opioid dependence/addiction/depression.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.