Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for being the Commercial lead for the Promotional Review & Materials Management and Health Care Professional (HCP) Engagement Processes
- Commercial lead for developing and managing the Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MLR) Promotional Review platform and process, in collaboration with Legal, Compliance, Medical and Regulatory.
- Develop and lead the process for submissions, reviews, meetings, adherence to timelines for Marketing tactics undergoing Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MLR) Review, in collaboration with Legal, Compliance, Medical and Regulatory.
- Participate in marketing planning and status meetings to understand and plan for pipeline of materials anticipated to go through MLR.
- Lead and manage cross-functional promotional review (MLR) meetings:
- Manages advertising agencies and external partners to ensure the development of promotional materials are complete for regulatory submissions.
- Manage vendor proving promotional review platform and ensure system meets the needs of end users in a compliant manner.
- Collaborate with MLR and Compliance stakeholders in development of SOPs related to promotional review and HCP engagement activities, platform, capabilities, and processes.
- Act as expert on MLR and HCP Engagement platforms providing training and troubleshooting with Commercial team, as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Partner with Compliance to support approval process and reporting needs related to ECP engagement Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical operations experience related to promotional review process and/or HCP engagement management process.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of the Legal and Regulatory landscape pertaining to pharmaceutical marketing, including Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) processes.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, compliant engagement of HCPs and required reporting.
- Willingness to proactively identify issues and opportunities in the business and make the appropriate recommendations, and/or take the appropriate action, to get things done. Excellent communication and facilitation skills with proven track record of being able to work with teams, and gain cross-functional alignment, and influence without authority.
- Proven ability to partner with Medical, Legal and Compliance, and Regulatory partners.
- Familiarity with promotional content management systems (IQVIA ePromo, Veeva Vault or similar).
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong background in process and project management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at (+1) 617-963-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.