Senior Manager - Market Access
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Manager - Market Access with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organisation is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Being accountable for the governance, processes, and activities that go across all therapeutic area groups, including operational pricing, publications, capabilities & training/development, payer engagement, etc.
- Managing projects/tasks that require creating, gathering, reviewing, or analysing data impacting the EMEA organization.
- Collaborating with other functions (Commercial, Government Affairs, Medical Affairs, etc.) at different levels (EMEA HQ, WW HQ, and EMEA affiliates).
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields is required; MBA or an advanced business degree is desirable.
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or consulting industries.
- Experience within a pricing function is desirable; previous experience with a Global Price Management system is preferred.
- Experience in the following therapeutic area is preferred:
- Liver diseases
- In-depth knowledge and skill with SharePoint and MSFT Office.
- Familiarity with marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales, commercial policies, and practices.
- Skilled in spoken and written in Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- 10% of travel required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
City of London, England
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Manager Market Access job at their Berkshire office.