Senior Manager, Health Economics
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Manager, Health Economics. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Brussels, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Bring expertise to strategic discussions regarding the evidence requirements to support recommendation and reimbursement submissions globally.
- Lead the Health Economics (HE) strategy in alignment with the Scientific Evidence and Access Plan, clinical program, and the evidence requirements of policymakers, payers, and patients.
- Deliver the core HE evidences the company's vaccine programs including economic models, burden of illness studies, systematic reviews, observational studies, patient-reported outcomes studies, and publications.
- Inform clinical trial design to capture the economic and quality of life measurements required to deliver vaccines with differentiated value.
- Partner with regional teams and Local Operating Companies to optimize recommendation and reimbursement submissions including the adaptation of core HE evidences.
- Support discussions with National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups and payer agencies (e.g. formal scientific advice).
- Contributing core member of the Scientific Evidence and Access Stream working in strong partnership with cross functional stakeholders (medical affairs, clinical, epidemiology, commercial) and regions/countries.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline (health economics, outcomes research, biostatistics, public health, health technology assessment).
- Experience in mathematical modelling.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a health economics, market access, or related function in a consulting, pharmaceutical industry, or academic environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes successful reimbursement submissions at local level and understanding of global reimbursement and access processes.
- Scientific project planning, implementation, and delivery of evidence requirements to inform access decisions.
- Applied experience in vaccine recommendations, reimbursement /HTA submissions.
- Experience in infectious diseases and/or vaccine Health Economics.
- Knowledge in TreeAge, Matlab, R, @Risk, …
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Senior or HE Manager to join their office in Maidenhead.
A leading consultancy, supporting healthcare company's in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Health Economics Manager to be based at their office in London.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Health Economics Principal to join their team based in central London.