Senior Manager, Health Economics
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Economics Senior Manager, to join a world leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Wavre. The talented candidate will be accountable to plan and deliver the value evidences for the company's measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) and DTPa vaccine franchises. A deep understanding of policymaker and payer needs is critical for optimal evidence generation strategies and access.
- You bring expertise to strategic discussions regarding the evidence requirements to support recommendation and reimbursement submissions globally.
- You lead the Health Economics (HE) strategy in alignment with the Scientific Evidence and Access Plan, clinical program and the evidence requirements of policymakers, payers, and patients.
- You deliver the core HE evidences for DTPa (Infanrix, Boostrix) and MMRV vaccine programs including economic models, burden of illness studies, systematic reviews, observational studies, patient-reported outcomes studies and publications.
- You inform clinical trial design to capture the economic and quality of life measurements required to deliver vaccines with differentiated value.
- You partner with regional teams and Local Operating Companies to optimize recommendation and reimbursement submissions including the adaptation of core HE evidences.
- You support discussions with National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups and payer agencies (e.g. formal scientific advice).
- You are a contributing core member of the Scientific Evidence and Access Stream working in strong partnership with cross functional stakeholders (medical affairs, clinical, epidemiology, commercial) and regions/countries.
Skills and Requirements
- Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline (health economics, outcomes research, biostatistics, public health, health technology assessment).
- At least 4-6-year experience in a health economics, market access or related function in a consulting, pharmaceutical industry or academic environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes successful reimbursement submissions at local level and understanding of global reimbursement and access processes.
- Scientific project planning, implementation, and delivery of evidence requirements to inform access decisions.
- Proficient management of multiple projects, budgets, and successful matrix interactions.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby Consultant on 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.