Senior Manager, Health Economic Modelling
A leading biopharmaceutical company has an opening for a Master Data Steward job at their UK office. The company has extensive experience in discovering, developing, and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment and bolster a career in the Health Economics field.
- Lead core cost-effectiveness and budget impact model development.
- Lead local model adaptations to address local requirements, being responsible for the project management, content, and execution.
- Manage a team of junior economic modelers.
- Effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities.
- Interpretation of clinical studies results.
- Plan and perform additional statistical analyses needed for local adaptations.
- Input into the design and interpretation of global/local evidence generation activities/studies.
- Critically review and select relevant model inputs.
- Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
- Discuss, re-analyze and present model results.
- Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Health Economics or in a quantitative field such as statistics, epidemiology or engineering; strong preference for PhD qualification.
- Broad and proven experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical industry, academia or reimbursement agencies.
- Strong experience in development of core and local adaptation of cost-effectiveness, budget impact models.
- Strong statistical skills, particularly in biostatistics and epidemiology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, STATA, WinBUGS, and other software for statistical analyses.
- Previous experience in osteoporosis and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.