Senior Manager, Global Trial Optimization, Patient Engagement
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Trial Optimization, Patient Engagement to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- Guide the outline of the participant profile and patient clinical trial journey for clinical programs through review of clinical protocols, participant acumens, internal cross-functional expertise, and data sources.
- Responsible for developing patient recruitment and retention vendor method in collaboration with sourcing and study teams, which involves timing and performance metrics to assist the patient engagement method.
- You will guide the development of program and study level recruitment method to recognise the specific, suitable, cost-efficient approaches to mitigate risks to trial recruitment as well as facilitate recruitment of representative patient populations.
- Assist with the development and execution of the international trial optimisation function via process initiatives and change management actions.
- Supervise gathering metrics, patient and site feedback on recruitment and retention methods and strategies to notify continuous improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable pertinent experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.