Senior Manager, Global Market Access & Pricing
A large biopharmaceutical organisation focused on the creation of innovative products are looking for a Senior Manager of Global Market Access and Pricing to coordinate and support the development of European Pricing and Strategies to help maximise their portfolio.
- Contribute to the pricing and market access strategy by analysing, synthesizing, and translating technical information into meaningful recommendations and tactics in line with the overall product strategy
- Develop relevant Market Access materials for payer engagement to support affiliates for optimal access with pricing
- Ensure alignment of local strategy to European and Global Market Access Strategy
- Collaborate and align cross-functionally with relevant internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, the needs and requirements for the strategy and execution for payer engagements
- Support the development and execution of these pricing, reimbursement and access strategies across different channels and EU territories
- Drive execution of optimized price and launch sequence across Europe
- Drive strategic planning around pricing, government reimbursement initiatives, and effectively and efficiently within the Europe matrix organization
- Monitor the Health Care Environment and competitive landscape in order to establish winning pricing strategies and tactics
Skills and Requirements
- University degree and minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in consultancy (Life Sciences) or a pharmaceutical company in pricing and market access with international/European experience
- Highly self-motivating, open-minded personality with Positive can-do attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Result oriented and customer focused with the ability to work in a matrix organization and manage interfaces to different stakeholders (internal & external - experience of working in an alliance is a plus)
- Able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver to deadlines and budget
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby Consultant on 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.