Senior Manager, Fiscal & Legislative Impact Analysis & Advocacy
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position is for a Senior Manager, Government Affairs.
- Responsible for developing reports of policy examinations utilising frameworks by working internally to collect required information contributions.
- The ideal candidate will prepare monthly legislative reports for internal executive delivery and routine updates that would benefit company executives.
- Serve as a representative for the company and its policy positions in front of critical legislative and government executives.
- Handle and adhere to corporate policies and practices.
- Support the management of internal government affairs committee actions, meetings and presentations.
- You will construct financial, quantitative, and qualitative frameworks to assess policy impacts.
- Offer legislative supervising and analysis to qualify and quantify the effects of certain state and federal legislation on the company's business opportunities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in health policy consulting and conducting analytical examinations.
- Acquaintance with rare disease policy, reimbursement, Medicaid, and public health payment programs.
- Knowledge of economic modelling research and/or policy analysis.
- Comprehension of both state and federal budgeting procedures and familiarities.
- Able to compare international health systems, reimbursement and coverage frameworks.
- Comprehension of Medicaid systems and variation in state operations.
- Interpersonal abilities with the capacity to work both cross-functionally and with shareholders.
- An organised individual with the ability to tactically plan.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A high level of energy and passion toward patients, science, and public health.
- Works well in a team with a high attention to detail.
- Works well independently with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously.
- A creative individual with the ability to resolve issues innovatively.
- Keen to work within a fast-paced corporate organisation
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 30% of the time, which involves evenings.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jakub Hanas on +44 203 398 5811
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.