Senior Manager, Clinical Site Contracts, Budgets and Payments
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Budgets and Payments with a pharmaceutical company located in Waltham, MA. Successful candidate will review and approve site budget template for each study developed by CRO, including country specific modifications.
- Develop site budget exhibit and consistent negotiation parameters for each study.
- In coordination with current Senior Manager, Clinical Site Contracts, Budgets and Payments, develop Master Rate Card tool and Master Site Agreements with identified key sites across the portfolio to reduce study budget negotiation and execution timelines.
- Coordinate Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs) between CRO, and External Law Firm Consultants.
- Act as central point for global budget and CTA escalations for assigned studies.
- Act as conduit between multiple subject matter experts, e.g., lawyers, internal and external project managers, regulatory, external providers, finance and accounting.
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Managers to address protocol-specific questions as related to site budgets and contracts, as needed.
- Collaborate with and escalate to internal key stakeholders, e.g., Legal, Clinical Operations and Clinical Business Operations on issues needing executive approval, e.g. insurance language, excessive costs and/or costs in excess of fair market value.
- Collaborate with external law firm and propose modifications to, contract terms, parameters and Exhibit (legal language), as needed.
- Ensure needs of Controller, Director of Accounting and Director Clinical Business Operations are met.
- Ensure final CTA, including Budget Exhibit, are clear to enable accurate and efficient payments are made to sites (via site payment vendor).
- In coordination with current team members in Clinical Operations and Business Operations, update the standardized travel policy for clinical trial subjects as needed.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.