Senior Manager, Clinical Operations/ Associate Director
A unique Biotech based in Central London are looking for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations/Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team. The organisation develops and defines new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions
This role is a mixture of science and operations which has opened due to the company's extensive pipeline. This is a rare opportunity where you will have the chance to build out and run the Clinical team in the future.
- Selecting and overseeing CROs.
- Working with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Working cross functionally with the Quality, Regulatory, and Medical teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Over 8 years in clinical research.
- A background in Pharma or Biotech.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at +44 203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading biopharmaceutical company, researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA), is recruiting for a Director of Oncology Target Discovery.
Up to £75000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Senior Clinical Manager, Clinical Operations to their office in London.
Proclinical Staffing have partnered with a Start-up Biotech based in Central London who are looking for a Director/ Senior Director, Clinical Operations to join their team.
£0.00 - £135000.00 per annum
A leading Pharmaceutical company, delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases, is currently recruiting a Director of Clinical Program Management at their office in London.
£0.00 - £650.00 per day
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Associate Director Clinical Development.