Senior Manager - Clinical Development (m/f/d)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager - Clinical Development (m/f/d) to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Frankfurt with hybrid working available. EU relocation support might be possible.
- Accountable for one or more products as well as the company's indications, leveraging medical knowledge.
- Participate in methodical decisions, offering valuable clinical and medical perspectives.
- You will prepare clinical development plans, craft clinical study outlines and protocols, as well as partake in the update of investigator's brochures.
- Monitor clinical study data cleaning and analysis, using clinical databases and statistical outputs to drive notified decisions.
- Produce clinical study reports, develop clinical sections of proposal documents for regulatory authorities, and partake in scientific publications.
- Serve as a clinical/medical representative in interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Past involvement in a medical doctor role, within clinical development and scientific work ideally within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Works well independently with the ability to work flexibly.
- An accountable individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Greta Prestel at +49 69 506077051
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.