Senior Manager/AD Medical Affairs Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of AD Medical Affairs Operations with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for the ensuring the alignment, and leading the development, implementation, and reporting of established priorities as they pertain to strategic global medical affairs programs.
- Support development, monitoring, and delivery of Medical Affairs strategies and tactics to ensure plans, projects, and programs are on-time and on-budget.
- Establish performance indicators for Medical Affairs programs and generate status reports to keep stakeholders informed, including collaboration with Program Management on development of dashboards.
- Liaise with Commercial, Program Management, and other teams to support the development of scope, timelines, and templates for Product Plans, Launch Plans, and other long-range corporate planning as needed.
- Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and drive process improvements.
- Support a thorough process for medical, regulatory and legal review by facilitating Medical Review Board meetings.
- Training new colleagues on medical review board process and system.
- Internally serves as the SME for Medical Review Board in all related discussions and evaluates process and makes improvement recommendations.
- Manage utilization and implementation of Veeva Vault MedComms.
- Development of departmental budget in the context of the Medical Affairs Plan, forecasting, and long-range planning, and tracking operational expenses.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or science degree with 3-5 years of related experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Oncology-specific experience required.
- Solid understanding of other functions relevant to the role is important, especially Clinical Operations and Program Management.
- Self-directed individual with the ability to multi-task effectively and deliver results on-time.
- A team player with a no-job-too big or too small attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Strong organizational skills/business planning.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Organizational awareness (e.g., inter-departmental relationships, business priorities), including significant experience working cross-functionally and in global teams.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.