Senior Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift 9PM-7AM)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Maintenance Technician for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Philadelphia, PA.
The Senior Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment, utilities and systems supporting cGMP Manufacturing, Laboratories, Warehouse and commercial office space.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of HVAC, mechanical, electrical and process utilities systems, and be able to troubleshoot and repair.
- Perform repairs/installations/upgrades to building components, including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, painting, furniture, flooring and any other general repairs as necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering and architectural drawings, including floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, power plans, panel schedules, mechanical/plumbing piping diagrams, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Responsible for installing/reconfiguring furniture, chairs and associated equipment, and coordinate/assist with personnel moves within the facility.
- Accountable for the safety of all personnel and equipment within the
- Monitor and respond to alarms generated from the BMS/QEMS, including on-
- Work with management to develop spare parts plans and ensures adequate inventory is maintained and tracked to support the maintenance and operation of the facility and
- Receive, filter and execute work order requests as
- Ensure that any equipment repairs or maintenance activities are compliant with any applicable building codes.
- Maintains records on equipment manufacturers' technical notices, upgrades and safety
- Establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- Work with external vendors for the service and/or repair of
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing
- Must adhere to core values, policies, procedures, and business
- Comply with Safety SOPs, SDS sheets, and laboratory procedures per company policy and OSHA
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates Degree / Trade School / Technical Certification (HVAC/R, Electrical, Plumbing) is
- A Philadelphia Engineer Grade A License is a plus
- A strong background in operations and maintenance of chiller/boiler plants, pumps and AHU's is required.
- A strong background in operations and maintenance of electrical systems, including Emergency Generators, ATS's and Switchgear is required.
- Experience using Computerized Maintenance Management Software (Blue Mountain) is
- Experience using Building Management Systems and Environmental Monitoring Systems (Siemens Desigo or Insight) is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have valid driver's license Preferred Education, Skills, and Knowledge
- 5-10 years of related Facilities and Maintenance experience
- Prior experience in cell therapy manufacturing or BioPharma/Life Sciences is highly
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Julia Ahadi at +(1) 512-643-4324 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.