Senior Insights Lead
A large global pharmaceutical leader in the translation of new class medicines is looking for a talented Senior Insights Lead.
- Identify critical business issues and opportunities for growth; collaborate with key stakeholders; and work to embed a patient point-of view into the strategic direction of the brands and company
- Design and execute primary research studies based on a clear understanding of business questions and objectives
- Synthesize secondary data and knowledge of the competitive environment to inform business strategy
- Engage and influence stakeholders at CEMEA level on appropriate methods and approaches to developing insight positively impacting business decisions
- Develop and communicate a clear view of treatment dynamics: ensuring a common understanding of the disease/treatment experience based on triangulation of different internal and external sources
- Define/oversee various projects and other work completed by external vendors, agencies and consultants
Skills and Requirements
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in science or a business discipline
- Extensive Pharma/Biotech Market Insights experience with an experience in orphan/rare disease area
- You are experienced in conducting qualitative and quantitative primary market research
- You are experienced in procuring and managing IMS data
- Familiarity and experience with more modern, advanced qualitative and quantitative market research techniques especially for patients with rare/orphan diseases
- Ability to present to senior management with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
A full job description is available on request.