Senior HR Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Provide support for questions, issues and problem resolution on services such as benefits, payroll, compensation, and HR policies & procedures.
- Perform transactional activities in Workday and HRIS systems.
- Assist employees as the initial point of contact by providing immediate resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources.
- Answer routine employee, HRBP and former employee inquiries relating to HR.
- Collaborate with Lead HR Coordinator to resolve employee issues.
- Perform back-office transactions in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail.
- Perform special projects as assigned and managed by a manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Previous experience in benefits, payroll, general human resources
- Experience working in an HR shared service center preferred
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Ability to deliver excellent customer care via telephone
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.