SENIOR HEOR RWE ANALYST
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HEOR RWE Analyst for a pharmaceutical company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate must have extensive hands on experience working within Real World Data, SAS, Claims data and has a good understanding of healthcare databases.
- Interface with various healthcare databases such as Optum, Truven, Market Scan, Seer-Medicare/Medicaid.
- Engage with pharmaceutical clients on key deliverables and should be able to articulate the data.
- Work heavily with various claims data and must be proficient utilizing SAS and SQL.
- Implement work processes, protocols and quality parameters.
- Independent handle projects or part of projects assigned with adherence to timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters' or PhD degree or equivalent in Epidemiology, Public Health, HEOR or related field with strong analytic skills.
- 3 + years' experience in Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
- Strong SAS, study design, data management, data analysis, and interpretation, report / manuscript development, and publications is required.
- Hands on experience supporting study designs, database, and statistical methodologies.
- Experience working with health care claims data, electronic medical records and/or registry data.
- Experience providing statistical support on research projects.
- Understand statistical analysis and survival analysis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.