SENIOR HEOR RWE ANALYST
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HEOR RWE Analyst for a pharmaceutical company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate must have extensive hands on experience working within Real World Data, SAS, Claims data and has a good understanding of healthcare databases.
- Interface with various healthcare databases such as Optum, Truven, Market Scan, Seer-Medicare/Medicaid.
- Engage with pharmaceutical clients on key deliverables and should be able to articulate the data.
- Work heavily with various claims data and must be proficient utilizing SAS and SQL.
- Implement work processes, protocols and quality parameters.
- Independent handle projects or part of projects assigned with adherence to timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters' or PhD degree or equivalent in Epidemiology, Public Health, HEOR or related field with strong analytic skills.
- 3 + years' experience in Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
- Strong SAS, study design, data management, data analysis, and interpretation, report / manuscript development, and publications is required.
- Hands on experience supporting study designs, database, and statistical methodologies.
- Experience working with health care claims data, electronic medical records and/or registry data.
- Experience providing statistical support on research projects.
- Understand statistical analysis and survival analysis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Principal Safety Surveillance & Risk Scientist.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Safety Surveillance & Risk Scientist.
A leading consultancy, supporting healthcare company's in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Health Economics Manager to be based at their office in London.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Scientist as Translational Medicine Expert to work at their office in Frankfurt, Germany.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Regulatory Proof Reader.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.