Senior Feasibility Strategy Lead
A lifetime opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Feasibility & Strategy Lead in the United Kingdom. You will acts as a key contributor to the proposal team to support the company in winning new business. Working independently, the Sr. FSL is responsible to deliver, in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy (PRS) and Site Alliance (SA) groups, an optimized integrated strategic approach to deliver the right countries, right sites, and right patients for proposals on all types and phases of studies including programs.
- Take active role in creating and presenting integrated strategy for strategic scenario planning for each study or program.
- Through in-depth review of the RFP documents and ad-hoc follow-up questions, ensure a full understanding of customer requirements for the proposal as well as key drivers for CRO selection decision.
- Create the basic foundations for the enrolment scenario building, namely range of countries and sites as well as months of recruitment required to enroll the target patients including efficiencies across studies and programs.
- Identify potential challenges/risks associated with Sponsor specifications if any.
- Determine where these patients are found in the healthcare section, recognising the global nature of the study.
- Identify site and patient barriers and motivators to participate in this study.
- Use available country selection tool/platform and deliver protocol-specific country recommendations including solid data-driven rational
- Develop evidence-based strategy to successfully recruit patients for clinical trials and deliver enrolment scenarios aligned to the agreed strategy utilising available modelling tools and techniques
- Develop strong selling proposal text to deliver the agreed compelling strategic approach to meet the company's optimum delivery plan considering Sponsor specific requirements.
- Prepare compelling slides to present the strategy for study delivery, country and site selection, and optimised scenario plan.
- Attend Bid Pursuit Meetings to present the integrated strategy to support the winning of new business as well as and General Capability Meetings.
Skills and Requirements
- Scientific degree, Registered Nursing degree or comparable life skill experience, Master's degree, MD, or PhD preferred.
- Relevant clinical research experience in management of international clinical trials.
- Demonstrated expertise of feasibility requirements.
- Strong analytical skills applied to business needs;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication;
- Demonstrates leadership and mentoring capabilities, and ability to influence others;
- Problem-solving skills allowing Client focused approach to work;
- Creative skills and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to multitask to tight timelines prioritizing workload and maintaining high quality standards
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment, work independently and part of a dynamic team and in a decentralized reporting model (as applicable)
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.