Senior Emerging Markets Consultant
An international research organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Emerging Markets Consultant to their office in London. This Contract Research Organisation (CRO) provides a broad range of product development and data solution services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning and globally renowned CRO.
The EM projects require:
- A strong clinical and non-clinical understanding.
- Ability to understand the rest of the dossier (clinical and non-clinical).
- Able to manage and respond to questions from agencies.
- Strong communication skills to manage submission working groups to discuss issues with the right stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall at 0203 078 9542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.