Senior Electrical Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer for a biopharmaceutical company located in Durham, North Carolina. Successful candidate will oversee the maintenance, reliability enhancements and upgrades to the sites electrical power distribution system.
- Responsible for power distribution system including but not limited to; substations, emergency generators, UPS systems, lighting, motor control centers, etc.
- Update and maintain current plant electrical system preventative maintenance program including Arc Flash, IR scans, breaker testing, etc.
- Provide guidance to project engineering and other departments as the plant Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the power distribution system and providing electrical engineering recommendations and support to current and future projects.
- Identify and implement reliability improvements and upgrades to the power distribution system.
- Trend, coordinate and implement energy reduction efforts.
- Provide direction for Plant electricians.
- Coordinate maintenance and PM activities with site personnel to minimize downtime.
- Responsible for electrical drawings, specifications, and calculation.
- Circuit protection device selection and coordination.
- Formulate and recommend electrical improvements & modifications to improve efficiency.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years' experience in a relevant environment required.
- Work experience in a regulated industry would be beneficial.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical engineering principles and engineering best practices.
- Working knowledge of power system design and specifications.
- Working knowledge of the NFPA 70 and related regulatory publications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for Quality Engineer - Normal in their office in the UK.
Mount Laurel, USA
A renowned medical device company is seeking to recruit a Quality Technician to their office in New Jersey.