Senior Director Global Product Lead- Immuno-Oncology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Global Product Lead of Immuno-Oncology with a global biopharmaceutical company located in Waltham, MA. Successful candidate will have overall leadership and accountability of multiple global cross-functional early global product teams across diverse biological mechanisms from candidate selection through Phase III investment decision across 3 of the major platforms (IO, ADC, Cell Therapy).
- Lead global product teams from preclinical candidate selection through proof of concept leading to Phase III investment decisions. If appropriate, GPLs may have the opportunity to continue to lead assets through late development/ registration.
- Single point of accountability for the strategy, budget, timeline and execution of a portfolio of pre-clinical and clinical stage therapeutic candidates.
- Create integrated product development plans which are aligned with business objectives and are differentiated from competitor products.
- Lead and communicate the project development strategy at governance meetings to secure funding and endorsement of the strategy.
- Lead the global project team to effectively manage/mitigate/communicate risk. Responsible for monitoring emerging data and pivot when deemed necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of team effectiveness through collaboration, influence, and, as necessary, coaching and mentoring of cross-functional team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate degree such as PhD or MD/PhD is required.
- Industry experience in drug development including experience in early phase non-clinical and/or clinical drug development and regulatory knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Oncology therapeutic area with experience in diverse biological mechanisms.
- Broad understanding of the evolving clinical landscape in oncology.
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Proven record of cultivating and managing internal and external cross-functional collaborations.
- Demonstrated success in influencing colleagues and senior leaders in various departments.
- Must demonstrate high integrity.
- Experience in the development of biologics is highly desirable.
- ADC and/or IO (T cell engagers, oncolytic viruses, immune redirecting agents, etc) development experience is highly desirable.
- Due diligence experience as GPLs often are required to participate in companywide initiatives.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.