Senior Director, Global Head of Marketing (CDMO)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Director, Global Head of Marketing to join a CDMO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere either in the US or the EU.
- Guide and influence a team of marketing professionals, offering guidance and assistance to guarantee the effortless implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee and examine marketing performance metrics, track ROI and leverage data-driven acumens to constantly develop marketing efficiency.
- Monitor the development of compelling marketing collateral, digital assets, and promotional materials to efficiently discuss the company's value proposition to target audiences.
- You will craft and execute solid international marketing methods in line with company goals to drive sustained business evolvement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate impactful marketing campaigns, product launches, and go-to-market methods.
- Keep updated on industry trends, evolving technologies, and best practices in marketing to maintain the company's position as an industry pioneer within innovation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience in progressive marketing, ideally in a pharmaceutical or similar sector.
- Exhibited experience in a leadership role.
- A background in successfully devising and implementing international marketing methods that have driven business growth and advanced brand recognition.
- Analytical capabilities with the capacity to extract market acumens and change them into actionable methods.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well with others with the capacity to influence crucial shareholders.
- Thrive within a fast-paced work setting.
- Able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines as well as work on various tasks simultaneously.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Li at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.