Senior Digital Executive
Proclinical are looking for a talented Senior Digital Executive to help implement marketing plans that will increase visibility, capability and patient engagement.
- Work closely with vendors to establish social media marketing campaigns which will include effective website management and reporting metrics.
- Liaise with website vendors to create local webpages to promote patient enrolment across sites.
- Select an appropriate call management vendor to support trial enrolment enquires.
- Locate and select mailing houses in the required countries.
- Manage the enrolment referral newsletter.
- Managing and ordering the stock of all marketing materials and distributing as appropriate.
- Support the Clinical Operations team with daily ad-hoc activities.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in a Marketing Administrator role, a strong working knowledge of marketing techniques within a business.
- Experience in the life sciences and in particular the regulatory framework of a pharmaceutical companies is preferred but not essential.
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills - ability to support others in a collegiate working environment and build internal networks to solve problems.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.