Senior Design & Development Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Design & Development Engineer to join a medical technology organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Galway.
- Work alongside the cross-functional teams to outline, implement and distribute new product development needs.
- Guide and assist with the development, characterisation, and validation actions to assist with new product introduction.
- Recognise and carry put practical activities to resolve technical issues using new ns current abilities in project management, six sigma tools, process characterisation and technology development.
- Cooperate, document and display all learnings to project and functional teams.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a third level 8-degree level or higher in an electrical, mechanical, biomedical engineering, science or similar field.
- Works well with others.
- Comprehension of product and process design.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to develop relationships cross-functionally.
- An organised individual with presentation and project management abilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.