Senior Data Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist to join a digital health organisation. This role is on a permanent basis located in Berlin.
- Uphold and improve the present training and improvement pipelines.
- Produce and improve the training data for the AI models.
- You will design, improve and deploy the AI models such as speech, images and LLM.
- Partake in finding and implementing novel data-driven features that will facilitate the customers to better leverage their data.
- The ideal candidate will cooperate with the engineering team to update and uphold scalable ML models.
- Form pipelines at scale, such as analysing and executing new ASR services.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within data science managing AI services, familiarity with user-facing mobile and web applications would be beneficial.
- A background in Life Sciences, MedTech, Healthcare or Productivity apps would be advantageous.
- Acquaintance with NLP principles, as well as frameworks, for example: Microsoft Custom Speech, Pytorch, Azure GPT, Huggingface, etc.
- Prior involvement in upholding and improving ML models with the real-world usage.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A high attention to detail.
- A start-up attitude that translates into proactivity and assuming accountability.
- Programming abilities.
- Former involvement in using AWS would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jana Van Zyl at +41 61 568 79 82.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.