Senior Data Scientist - HYBRID
Proclinical is seeking a hybrid Senior Data Scientist for a cutting-edge organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule with a work week divided between working onsite and working remotely.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Key member of the Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Core (BBC)
- Provide statistical expertise to design, conduct, monitoring, and analysis of cancer studies in basic, translational, clinical, and/or population science research.
- Contribute to statistical review of clinical trial protocols submitted to the ACC Clinical Trials Scientific Review and Monitoring Committee (CTSRMC).
- Protocol development, study design, analysis plan, sample size / power calculations, and interpretation of study data
- Develop, design and write new and/or revised statistical programs (say in SAS or R) and modeling based on requirements of ongoing research projects; conduct and interpret analyses of research data using descriptive statistics, inferential tests, and advanced statistical methods and models
- Evaluate and ensure statistical integrity, accuracy and validity of research data
- Compiles results and provides statistical summaries and reports to principal investigators
- Assist with grant proposal preparation in study design, sample size calculations, and development of statistical analysis plans
- Assist with preparation of journal articles, technical reports and other materials for publication and presentation
- Manage biomedical databases for assigned research projects; read and review appropriate biomedical and statistical papers
- Attend project meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in biostatistics, statistics or related quantitative field with 6+ years' experience in design, conduct, monitoring, and analysis of cancer clinical studies, in preparing and reviewing clinical trial protocols, and in preparing grant applications and writing research reports, or doctoral degree with 3+ years' experience in these areas.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kylie Williams at +(1) 267-523-2542
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.