Senior Data Managers (x 5)
ProClinical is happy to advertise a UK home-based role for 5 Senior Data Managers for one of the largest specialist data focused CRO's in Europe. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trial projects.
- Performing the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities with effective management of timelines, budget and quality.
- Definition and maintenance of Data Management project plan, input into the overall project plan.
- Responsible for the execution of all data management aspects of the project plan and reporting of status across the project team.
- Definition of Data Management resource needs for the life-time of the study.
- Implementation and maintenance of accurate, clear Data Management documentation.
- Responsible for the setup, maintenance and finalisation of the Data Management Study File
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of contracted Data Management obligations and associated budget
- Ongoing assessment of budget, regular and accurate review of Data Management progress against financial milestones and monthly completion metrics.
- Identifies, manages and communicates risk to timelines, quality and budget.
- To effectively support regulatory and sponsor audits
Skills and Requirements
- BS or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- 4+ years direct Data Management experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Previous experience and proven competence in managing delivery of multiple global trials through full DM life-cycle (i.e. large trials of at least 1000 patients).
- Previous experience and proven competence in handling complex customer negotiations and bid defense meetings independently.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and/or Physiology.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.