Senior Data Manager
This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility as a Senior Data Manager. This is a career changing opportunity for a dynamic and bright individual ready to make a difference in medicine.
- Performing the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities with effective management of timelines, budget and quality.
- Responsible for the execution of all data management aspects of the project plan and reporting of status across the project.
- Implementation and maintenance of accurate, clear Data Management documentation.
- Oversight of all data review activities; measuring progress against the project plan.
- Client Management: Leads and drives all Data Management communication and acts as the primary client contact for Data Management activities
- Risk management and Escalation: Identifies, manages and communicates risk to timelines, quality and budget.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the Data Management department through process analysis and improvement, mentoring, system enhancement.
- To effectively support regulatory and sponsor audits
Skills and Requirements:
- Master level in the field of life sciences or statistics / IT or equivalent You had a first experience in clinical data management.
- You have already participated in clinical studies in an international CRO context or pharmaceutical laboratory and master clinical regulations (GCP).
- Proficiency in SQL language or equivalent. Knowledge of a Business Intelligence tool is one more.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluency in English is desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.