Senior Data Manager
One of the largest specialist data contract research organisations (CRO) in Europe is looking for a Senior Data Manager to join their team. The UK based role will enable the successful candidate to help develop new life changing drugs.
- Planning the Data Management project plan, responsible for the execution of all data management aspects of the project plan and reporting of status across project.
- Define and maintain the resources needed for the lifetime of the study including the identification and communication of short-term resource fluctuations.
- Implement clear data management documentation.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of contracted Data Management obligations and associated budget. Regular and accurate review of financial milestones and monthly completion metrics.
- Leads and drives all Data Management communication and acts as the primary client contact for Data Management activities
- Identifies, manages and communicates risk to timelines, quality and budget.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the Data Management department through process analysis and improvement, mentoring, system enhancement.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Scientific Discipline
- Clinical trial experience.
- Knowledge of the principles of quality, safety, risk management and compliance
- Understanding of the tools of the trade, such as standards.
- Demonstrates the discipline of project management to plan, organise and manage activities to deliver specific study goals and objectives to measurable targets.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Juan Munoz at +34910601799 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.