Senior Data Management Lead
A job vacancy for a Senior Data Management Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operating worldwide with market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Accountable for the execution of the Data Management strategy from database setup through database lock and the Data Management technology set-up for the project.
- Must lead large, complex projects and/or programs.
- Provides leadership and expertise in all aspects of Data Management and Clinical Data and Database Programming.
- Manages the delivery of all relevant data operations activities from database setup through database lock and data transfers.
- Coordination of the relevant Data Operations team members and their activities across all geographies, liaising with project leadership, other functional leaders (clinical, biostatistics, medical, medical writing etc.) and the client as a single point of contact to ensure that the contracted data deliverables are being met - specifically in terms of timeliness, financial management and quality.
- May act as Project Leader for projects involving a small number of services, where no Project Leader is assigned. May cover for the Clinical Operations Lead, if appropriately trained in the corresponding tasks.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Strong communication skills with a diplomatic approach
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives
- Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks, specifically within Data Management and Database Programming and relevant data standards
- Sound awareness of relevant regulations
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, IVRS
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Billie Cook at 44 (0) 203 762 2755 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.