Senior CRA UK
A Parisian Clinical Research firm (CRO) are currently advertising a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Researcher (CRA). The organisation specialises in the regulation and clinical development of new medical technologies. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who's looking to positively contribute to the development of medicine.
- The successful candidate must have full knowledge of European regulations relating to clinical research on Medical Devices
- Is aware of the specificities for the clinical studies which he/she is responsible.
- Remaining compliant with the specific provisions of the protocol and agreements
- Ability to coordinates with team of CRAs, project Managers, the investigators and the clinical study sponsor.
- Under the responsibility of the Project Manager or Director of Clinical Operations, he/she ensures that clinical trials are properly followed through, that the scientific data collected during the clinical study is reliable.
- The Senior CRA will supervise and organize the work of Junior and intermediate CRA assigned, coordinate the project with other departments involved (Regulatory Affairs, Biometry).
- Assists the Project Manager to prepare and follow up submissions to the Ethics Committee and the relevant
- Makes sure that applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are implemented and that all relevant information about clinical trials are reported to the correct department.
- Prepares the appropriate monitoring tools according to applicable SOPs, based on the protocol and the CRF.
- Assists the Project Manager with handling of SAE - SADEs.
Skills and Requirements
- Graduated with a scientific specific degree (medical, paramedical, biomedical engineering or other)
- More than 3 years' experience as a CRA, including experience abroad
- Experience in CRO or the MD industry
- Knowledge of the MD environment (MDD, AIMD, EN ISO 14155)
- Fluent English Other desired language(s): German, Italian, Spanish
- Great organizational skills, interpersonal skill and proactiveness
- Comfortable with 75% of working time travelling
- Leadership skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Aguie at 0203 854 1077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.