Senior CRA (Level I) - EMEA/APAC
A leading global contract research organisation providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be based in Belgium.
- Performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices, FDA guidelines, local regulations and the company's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducting site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and managing the required documentation responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits.
- Representing the company in the global medical research community and develops and maintains collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
- Assisting the Project Manager or Clinical Team Manager on assigned projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in a science-related field or a certified health care professional or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Previous experience as a clinical research monitor that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel.
- Effective clinical monitoring skills.
- Required to travel 60-80% on average.
- Fluency in English and in the country's native language(s).
- Valid Driver's License where applicable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti at +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.