Proclinical have partnered with leading CRO who are looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Research Associate to work with a leading Pharma company. The sponsor has grown tremendously over the past few years across Europe and are currently seeking someone to oversee monitoring across Switzerland.
You will be responsible for monitoring sites in Switzerland with the main locations around the German speaking part of the country. You will also oversee ethics submissions in this region including other start up activities. The therapy area is Oncology and we are looking for someone with early phase experience ideally.
This is a great opportunity to be fully embedded in an outsourced model working on a very complex therapy area. This is a 12-month rolling contract and is home based.
- More than 6 years of experience as a CRA and strong knowledge of GCP guidelines.
- German highly desirable
- Strong experience in oncology, at least the last 3 years.
- Strong experience in contracts negotiations and submissions in Switzerland.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.