An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Research Associate. The company, which provides drug discovery, lifecycle management, and laboratory services, is seeking a driven and talented individual to join their company in their office in France. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides innovative ideas behind multiple pharmaceutical sectors.
- Performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH GCP, FDA guidelines, local regulations and the company's SOPs.
- Conducting site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits.
- Representing the company in the global medical research community and develops and maintains collaborative relationships with investigational sites.
- Required to travel 60-80% on average.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a science-related field or a Registered Nursing certification or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution. In some cases an equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provides the required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities may be considered.
- Valid Driver's License where applicable.
- Previous experience as a clinical research monitor that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to one year) or completion of the company's Drug Development Fellowship.
- Proven clinical monitoring skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at 0203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a CRA II/Senior CRA to be home-based in Belgium.
A global contract research organisation is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate based at their office in France.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position based in Cheshire.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is currently recruiting for a CRA position.