Proclinical Staffing is advertising a new Senior Consultant position for one of the largest CROs in the global market, that specialises in technological advancements and access to real world data. Based in Shanghai, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities.
- Plans, organises and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Executes high-quality research and analysis.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
- Develops client relationships through face-to-face discussions or workshops, telephone or email contact.
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and new leads.
- Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements. Supports development of proposals.
- Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
- Coaches project team members and supporting them to fulfil their personal objectives. Coaches junior staff (not just in projects).
- Leads some learning, development and recruiting activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 5 to 8 years of related experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry.
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression.
- A track record in teamwork and in developing and leading people.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organisation to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior-level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Established network and referral contacts.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given practice area.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.