Senior Consultant, Health Economics Modelling
We are in search for a talented Senior Health Economics Modelling Consultant, in this role you will be expected to lead the development of health economics models, such as cost-effectiveness and budget impact models. The post holder will have have line management responsibilities, business development and team training.
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget.
- Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date.
- Write and present proposals in response to a request from a client.
- Provide support to the senior modelling team in managing aspects of business performance, as required.
- Complete basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years' experience developing economic models including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Master's degree in either life science or a quantitative discipline, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Strong computing skills (MS Office) including strong MS Excel (and VBA) skills
- Experience of programming and software such as SAS, STATA and R is an advantage
- High analytical ability
- Extensive experience of project management of modelling projects
- Experience of business development activities is an advantage
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility
- Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.