Senior Compliance Analyst, Customer Supply Chain
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Analyst, Customer Supply Chain with a pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting the tactical operation of Customer Care and Customer Logistics activities for Pharmaceutical products by providing a regular cadence of reports that monitor, track and trend both personal statistical measurements and team measurements. The Compliance Analyst will monitor daily activities of staff in both the operating system and the phone monitoring system that will assist Supervisors to provide direction and coaching as required to meet the customer needs. The Senior Compliance Analyst provides support to ensure efficient and streamlined order monitoring and timely product distribution i.e., ensure that all products reach wholesaler, retail, and direct sale distribution channels efficiently, track open orders/returns to ensure timely issue resolution, and accurate approval of credit/debit transactions. This position is also instrumental in the development of new metrics.
Provide the conduit from internal organizations and for various projects that flow through Customer Care. The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for representing Supply Chain related activities via statistical representation to all levels within customers, and vendors
* This position is expected to function as a backup to the manager or supervisors as required for periods of time
* Monitoring and evaluate personnel and team performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and provide support for corrective action when necessary
* Review and resolve problems that impact the service, efficiency, and productivity of the Customer Care and Customer Logistics teams
* Handle complex and escalated customer supply chain issues
* Develops and/or identifies new work processes and the improved utilization of human and
material resources within the assigned area or related departments, facilitate others
participation in the continuous improvement program
* Create and implement standard, reliable, repeatable processes to deliver exceptional service to our customers
* Identify operational issues, opportunities for continuous improvement and recommend enhancements
* Direct own daily operations; plan, prioritize, and complete timely work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
* Must recognize compliance issues and work with peers and managers to develop and implement solutions
* Create, run, and analyze reports as necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5 years of related work experience
* 5 or more years of experience with Customer Service, Customer Logistics, or other high-level metric for distribution activities
* Computer skills - high degree of proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) required. Knowledge of SAP
* Strong leadership skills to manage team accountability and drive for results
* Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
* Proven ability to advocate for customers and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
* Ability to analyze complex issues and recommend improvements
* Proven success of driving improvements
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.