(Senior) Clinical Trial Project Manager
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Clinical Trials Project Manager for a leading clinical trials laboratory located remotely. As a Clinical Trials Project Manager, you are a valued resource and point of contact for clients, making your strong customer service and communications skills and ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities extremely important.
- Customer Service. Act as client's primary point of contact; maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction; display precision in delivery and flexibility in approach; assume full responsibility for study conduct, ensuring client goals and timelines are met; perform troubleshooting and problem-solving functions as needed
- Protocol Management. Manage 10 to 25 protocols, depending on scope and complexity; review clinical protocols and assist with protocol set-up functions as required; develop the Global Laboratory Specification Document, Investigator Manual and protocol-specific Global Work Practice Instructions; develop protocol specific procedures as needed
- Evaluation & Training. Evaluate and communicate monthly project metrics and analyses of all activity related to the trial, including monthly budget review; conduct investigator training sessions by telephone or at investigator meetings
- Documentation Management. Assume responsibility for required study documentation and comply with standard procedures for collecting, maintaining and archiving materials in accordance with regulations and policies
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a clinical trials, laboratory or healthcare setting required
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and management skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 857-362-9542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.