Senior Clinical Study Specialist, Global Study Operations
Proclinical are recruiting for a Contract Senior Clinical Study Specialist, Global Study Operations to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in London.
- Monitor and handle necessary documents in the trial master file.
- Partake in international study operations risks recognition and mitigations.
- Offer aid and administrative support with both internal and external meetings.
- You will attend international study operations team, vendor, and/or cross-function study execution meeting(s) as GSO representative and take meeting minutes as requested.
- The ideal candidate will develop study specific documentation, as allocated by the study manager.
- Participate in the oversight of country and site feasibility examination and site selection.
- Guarantee precise study entry and updated to clinicaltrials.gov in a timely manner.
- Enable screening authorisation forms sign off and monitor tracking where suitable.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a nursing, life or health science would be ideal. Pertinent experience will be taken into consideration in lieu of education.
- Familiarity working in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical organisation with oversight of external vendors which involves SOW, budgets, POs, and invoice management such as CROs, central labs, imaging etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.